We need talented and passionate people like YOU! Join us! Be a coordinator!
1. Gather and Lead your own team (minimum of 15 person)
2. Select and Adopt an area of your choice (school. barangay, city, etc ) for the cleanup day on the 3rd week of September
3. Sign up this form
4. Within 24 to 48 hours, wait for the e-mail confirmation or check if your name is in the list of official coordinators. If you haven’t received an e-mail or your name is still not there, please message us on Facebook.
5. Check the Suggested Roles and Weekly Timeline
6. Plan and work with your team. You may use these files as your guide
7. Conduct Waste Mapping. Select which is applicable among the 2 Mobile Applications. They are available both in App Store and Google Play (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5-mjKdUXjVIOEEtZW9fUjlXRkk)
-For Bodies of Water and Nearby Areas: Global Alert
-For Land: TrashOut – Let’s Do It Partner
8. Your Final Preparation
9. On the 3rd week of September, It’s Time to Walk our Talk! Let’s Cleanup! Let’s Do It Philippines! 🙂
Note: Don’t forget to document your activity. You may refer to #10 for the questions that needs to be answered.
10. Answer the documentation form and receive your team’s Certificate of Participation as our way of saying “Thank you!!!”
If you have feedback, suggestion, concern or inquiries, let us know https://goo.gl/forms/GA51p5tEyzKzKhJi2)
If you need to talk to us, you can reach us through: